OUCH! by MR.E.

OUCH! by MR.E.

Monday, August 19, 2013

I LOVE MY ASIAN GIRLFRIEND

I LOVE MY CHINESE GIRLFRIEND
BECAUSE SHE...

helps me with math

does my laundry

gets a cheap price on fireworks

kung fus my enemies

can't drive for shit

has tiny disfigured feet from them having been bound as a child

can beat me at ping pong

sleeps with a stuffed panda bear

loves to smoke and gamble

is an excellent gymnast

believes her family descended from a dragon

has a horizontal vagina


I LOVE MY VIETNAMESE GIRLFRIEND
BECAUSE SHE...

definitely does not surf

cooked, then ate the puppy I gave her for Christmas

swears she has never worked as a massage parlor hooker

doesn't have an Adam's Apple

is so horny and loves me long time

thinks that Francis Ford Coppola was a distinguished American Military officer

cost me fifty dollars and three pair of Levi's jeans


I LOVE MY JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND
BECAUSE SHE...

doesn't speak English (or does she? that sneaky bitch)

gives me a back massage with her feet

has both a schoolgirl uniform and a sailor suit in her wardrobe, and wears Hello Kitty underwear

serves me sushi off of her naked body

reads comic books about chromed metal robots having sex with humans

exits a room walking backwards while bowing

lives for the release of the next Final Fantasy video game

drives a car that transforms into a giant boxy robot

on the 4th of July was heard to exclaim: "God bress Amelica!"




COPYRIGHT 2007-2014 OH BOY! 3LAWNVIEWAGOGO / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED MR.E.
ED SPRINGSTEAD, JR.

No comments: