OUCH! by MR.E.

OUCH! by MR.E.

Monday, May 26, 2014

YOU'RE LAME IF YOU HEAR YOURSELF SAYING...

"Anyhoo..."

"bling"

"bling-bling"

"bump ugly"

"bust a nut"

"...but then I'd have to kill you."

"Buy a vowel."

"carbon footprint"

"chick flick"

"co-winky-dink"

"cutie-patootie"

"diarrhea of the mouth"

"Don't go there."

"dramedy"

"Excuse you."

"Ex-squeeze me?"

"f-bomb"

"feng shui"

"frienemy"

"Get a room!"

"gi-normous"

"going apeshit"

"happy camper"

"hella-"

"hershey squirts"

"Hollywood royalty"

"hoodie"

"horn-dog"

"I can't wait to watch Nick Lachey on the Carson Daley show tonight!"

"I feel you"

"I'm going to Disneyland!"

"It's all good."

"life-partner"

"majorly"

"My bad."

"no-brainer"

"Play 'Freebird!'"*

*(Even if you're at a Lynyrd Skynyrd or Lynyrd Skynrd Tribute Band concert)**

**(Especially if it's a Lynyrd Skynrd Tribute Band concert)

"stud muffin"

"tap dat ass"

"tinkle"

"toe jam"

"Use the force."

"Wazzup my home boy-eee?"

"What e-ver."

"You are the weakest link- goodbye!"



COPYRIGHT 2007-2014 OH BOY! 3LAWNVIEWAGOGO / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED MR.E.
ED SPRINGSTEAD, JR.

No comments: