OUCH! by MR.E.

OUCH! by MR.E.

Monday, January 27, 2014

FREQUENTLY SLURRED BY THE INEBRIATED


"Hey honey- how much?"


"Did you know cows sleep standing up?"

"Check this out- it's from my father's gun collection!"


"Shut up you dumb whore!"

"Of course I'm okay to drive."


"Look! A tattoo parlor!"

"You don't really mean 'no.'"


"I can beat that train!"

"See that woman waaaay out of my league? I fucked her."


"I'm going to kick your ass!"

"Let's drive to Reno!"


"Your daughter's got quite a little body on her!"


"No, who's Joe Francis and what're you doing with that video camera and those cheap Mardi Gras beads?"

"Did I ever tell you about the time I ...."

(Christina Aguilera; Andy Dick; Christina Ricci; Kiefer Sutherland; Lindsay Lohan; Mickey Rourke; Paris Hilton)




COPYRIGHT 2007-2014 OH BOY! 3LAWNVIEWAGOGO / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED MR.E.
ED SPRINGSTEAD, JR.

No comments: